ALL ABOUT RUBBER FLOORING
If you’re interested in rubber flooring, you should read this article. Perhaps you’re developing a gym and thinking about rubber flooring for your next project.
Rubber flooring is appropriate for high-impact and heavy traffic areas that require more cushion underfoot. While it is not the most affordable flooring choice, it is one of the most resilient and long-lasting. In this post, we will discuss the benefits and downsides of rubber flooring, as well as where it works best, care and maintenance, and the numerous varieties available on the market.
- Rubber flooring is intended for high-impact activities such as a large number of people walking on it. It is also water-resistant due to the rubber floor’s ability to endure spills. Rubber has a unique property: it waxes itself. This removes dirt and filth from the floor surface, to make it easier to clean.
- Rubber flooring is slightly more costly than other flooring options in the same category. The original price increase is offset by cheaper maintenance expenses and increased durability. Since rubber is a natural substance, each piece will differ slightly. It is advised that you dry-fit the tile or sheet for your project before permanently installing it.
WHERE IT IS USED:
- Rubber flooring is closely correlated with schools, gyms, and hospitals, but you can also find them in a wide range of business settings, as well as in homes. Since these locations demand enhanced safety features in high-traffic areas. Rubber fits the mark, making it a popular choice. Its moisture resistance comes in handy when everyone in the gym is sweating during yoga and the floor is getting splattered with perspiration or water bottles.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Proper care and cleaning procedures will extend the life of your floor. Cleaning measures must be tailored to the type of rubber you have placed. Always read and follow the most recent manufacturer’s maintenance and installation instructions.
- To eliminate dirt and filth, dust mop with a microfiber cloth. Use an auto scrubber and a microfiber pad to clean. Do you know about rubber’s self-migrating wax—one of its best maintenance assets? Follow the recommended by the manufacturer dilution ratio of a pH-neutral floor cleanser.
- Rubber seems to have a natural wax that slowly and steadily rises to the floor surface. This implies that you don’t have to apply wax on rubber flooring; they do it for you! The microfiber pads of an auto scrubber clean the rubber while dispersing the wax.
- There are several excellent rubber flooring products on the market. Rubber is available in both sheet and tile form. It employs a fine surface rubber in color patterns ranging from gentle neutrals to expressive, brilliant bright in either variety.
- With the increased safety, clean ability, and longevity of our high-performance rubber, the rubber tiles add inventiveness and beauty to your floor. There are an infinite number of color, visual, and texture options that are incredibly practical and will create a contemporary look in childcare facilities, exercise rooms, gyms, and clinical environments.